TopOfBlogs

WHAT NINTENDO DID FOR THE HUDLEY'S

Friday, April 9, 2010

THE FAMILY GETS TOGETHER

Have you ever had a family that was too old fashion to get with the times? Well not us. Thanksgiving day, 2009. My wife and I decided to have thanksgiving at our house. We bought Raving Rabbids and the fun took off from there. Never have I seen grown folks that have never played the first Nintendo go HAM about a video game. We had the Wii Balance board and three Wiimotes back then. My mom was so happy. Her family hadn't gotten together since my grandmother died in '98. What it did was allow us to have fun and not feel to childish or to stupid. about video games. Nintendo made it easy for people like my uncle's who are over 50. To play baseball on the Wii all you have to do is swing. Not figure out which buttons to press. And when you have a great get together, you need great food. Blackbeards B&B catered this event. You need professional food and people who know what gamers want. Don't believe me. Stop by. Ask the owner how great our food is in Albany, Ga.
Oh yeah. He has a Wii too. For The Greater Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaun's shared items